Wow, that was a long and unintentional hiatus from blog land. A peek into what has contributed to the radio silence:
- A full summer/fall race schedule, including Hood-to-Coast Relay, Augusta Half Ironman (including a trip back east), and Girlfriends Half Marathon. Race reports coming soon. Or just sometime in the future. I shouldn't promise "soon".
- After a short recovery period following Ironman Coeur d'Alene, training has ramped up for Ironman Arizona (only about 40 days away!) and is in the middle of the peak phase. It's truly kicking my ass this go round, despite the slightly lower volume.
- Work never really slowed down, as it is expected to do each summer. So toss a handful of 60-70 hour work weeks into the mix.
- We moved. Because those 1-2 hours of spare time each week were just begging to be soaked up in some chaos. And then of course I have to organize and redecorate. You know, recover all 8 dining room chairs, a completely new guest bedroom and living room decor, kitchen appliances, etc. Free time just doesn't stand a chance at all around here.
- We went to the Oregon Coast for a weekend to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary. Which sadly for my husband included a long bike ride and then leaving early so that I could get me long run in before the end of the weekend.
- The "Big Boobie Challenge" is going strong, and I'm gathering some awesome data and reviews to share with the masses. Hopefully we'll all have happier boobies as a result.
More to come...