Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gooey

Gels.  They are everywhere.  Not including the enormous cabinet in the kitchen dedicated to training nutrition.  Stickiness has consumed the household.  Those of you who know me in real life know that I am a housecleaning freak.  Everything is spotless and in it's place and arranged at precise angles.  Usually.  So now you know the reason why we don't have house guests during Ironman season.

Various locations in the pain cave.

In the bento box (and scattered on the floor around the trainer).

In both fuel belts.

On the passengers seat of my car (and in the side panels, and in Ken's car, and on the floorboards).

In the washing machine.  I know, seriously.

In the bathroom.

And all of the other locations that didn't get captured on camera before someone picked them up.  "Someone" not meaning me.

No comments: