I'm not so big on resolutions, because I always feel like such a failure when about 2 days into the new year I've already broken them all. And then where do you go from there? I do like to set goals though. Maybe it's just semantics, but I like the idea of goals better than resolutions. And I've gone far too long without re-evaluating my short and long term goals, so the start of 2011 seems like as good of a time as any to reassess and lay out my priorities.
- Be kinder to myself
- Half marathon PR
- Reconnect with friends
- Finish 2 Ironmans, healthy and happy
- Finally reach a BMI that isn't "overweight"
- Stick to a budget...so that I can travel
- Nail 90% of my planned workouts (equal to missing only 1 workout/week)
- No eating out unless it's protein/salad/soup (but happy hours with Julie are allowed!)